Saturday, August 10, 2013

BIO

I was born in the Bronx, New York, where I learned scenic painting from my dad when I tagged along with him after school on set of Broadway plays and soap operas. After moving to Orlando Florida in elementary school, I grew up as most Orlando kids do...at the theme parks, and got the opportunity to do scenic work (painting and sculpting) for the parks as well. I have a degree in Illustration, with a passion for themed environment, and product design, focused on the detail and design that make an environment what it is. From craftsmanship and construction, to behind the scenes design, technology and merchandise. I'm currently living in Los Angeles, CA, where I design and conceptualize products (specifically pins and bottle openers) for Hard Rock Cafe, Coca Cola, Disney, and similar companies. 

Feel free to click the tabs above and explore to take a look at my work!  -Alejandro




No comments:

Post a Comment